In our household this mix is an essential part of our daily cooking. We use this is everything from pasta sauces to curry dishes. Once we make this it usually lasts us just over a month.
- Garlic (slighltly more than ginger)
- Green Chillies according to taste (15 finger chillies)
- Sea Salt
- Peel and roughly chop the garlic and ginger. Then place in a bowl.
- Once finished wash the garlic and ginger.
- Wash the chillies and cut up the heads and tails.
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor.
- Once it is all blended together put it into a jar. Keep this mix in the fridge. It should last around one month.
- Add some salt.