Is there anything better than a bowl of Nachos topped with fresh Guacamole & homemade Salsa? This is our ultimate go to recipe when we want Nachos. It may take longer than opening a couple of jars but it is so worth it. Not only does it taste better, you can control what you put in it. We are aware that it may not be the traditional way to make Nachos but it certainly fresh and delicious.
Tortilla chips or Doritos
- 2 medium tomatoes diced
- Handful of cherry tomatoes quartered
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- Handful of coriander finely chopped
- Pinch of black pepper to taste
- 1 finely chopped chilli
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 2 Avocados – pit & peeled
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Pinch of black pepper
- Mix all the salsa ingredients together. Then put aside.
- Put all the guacamole ingredients together and mash until you get the consistency you prefer.
- Pour the chips into a microwaveable bowl.
- Sprinkle cheese over the chips & microwave for 1 min or until the cheese has melted.
- Put the salsa & guacamole on top of the chips. Now it is ready to serve.
If you try this recipe we would love to know what you think. If you have any suggestions feel free to comment or interact with us on social media.